Jesse Ventura – Fruitcake is not just an undesirable Christmas Gift
Conspiracy Theorist Jesse Ventura is selling his wares over on Al Jazeera Thursday and again on Friday UTC (GMT) Times. Ventura correlates HAARP manipulation of weather to the Earthquake disaster in Japan. Let alone all the jazz about how September 11th was a total inside Job by George Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Now that most mainstream media news services have identified Ventura as a fool blown Loon. Ventura has now gone over to the Popular Al Jazeera English program Riz Khan. Sadly Riz had a guest host. Had Khan been on, he would have had oppositional viewpoints and attacked Ventura’s outlandish positions.
This from Al Jazeera English service:
We talk to Jesse Ventura, the former governor of the US state of Minnesota, about his controversial new book, 63 Documents the Government Doesn’t Want You to Read.
In the book, Ventura has published dozens of previously classified US government papers that seem to suggest Washington may have secretly provoked the Vietnam War, lied to the American people about the actual threat of terrorism and experimented on its own soldiers.
Ventura says those are just a few of the clandestine activities involving the US government over the years.
But what can US citizens do to make their government more accountable?
via Al Jazeera English.
What gets this writer is that Ventura insists that his views on 9/11 being Bush attempting to control the New World Order and solidify alliances by maintaining a military industrial complex with the United States as the commander in supreme. And, his theories surrounding HAARP located in Gulkana, Alaska as a means of controlling weather to destroy food supplies by potential enemies and cause devastating environmental disasters, like the recent earthquake in Japan, to force our enemies into full compliance if thy wish to survive.
Ventura thinks his theories should be accepted with near blind faith, while any other groups who have theories like “birthers” for example, should be considered complete lunatics.
Ventura, using his Navy Seal credentials as being in the know of the inter working of the government and its desire to rule the world based on information touted in his book and television appearances is likened to the hundreds of conspiracy theorists I have seen over the years in my work in the psychiatric wards at the Veterans’ Hospital. Additionally I heard my fill of the MK-Ultra theories when I worked in the behavioral Science Division of the United States Army.
Lots of stories, Lots of Books, Lots of Movies, all for profit with little actual evidence to back up the claims. And when there was evidence, the data was so loosely connected that wearing sneakers could be correlated with alien abductions.
My poor view on Ventura comes from years of hearing stories from folks who always seemed to have secondary gain to their ideas being believed and accepted. Believe me, buy my Book.
- Jesse Ventura: Enough government cover-ups! (rt.com)
- K&M Talks To Jesse Ventura (wzlx.radio.com)
- Jesse Ventura 63 Documents The Government Doesnt Want You To Read (yourdaddy.net)
- Gunny G: BLOGGER 1984 +: Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups! It’s time for a Revolution! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Jesse Ventura Likens US Gov. To Nazis, Says He’d Run For VP (But Only As An Independent) (mediaite.com)
- Jesse Ventura: We’re Still in Afghanistan Because We Want Their Lithium (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- Jesse Ventura Wants To Be Ron Paul’s Running Mate — On One Condition (businessinsider.com)
- Jesse Ventura For Vice President? (perezhilton.com)
- Jesse Ventura Talks Conspiracies, Lithium & 2012 Presidential Election (manolith.com)
- Ventura: Pick Me, Rep. Paul! (reason.com)